Sunday 24 June 2012

I probably shouldnt post this rant.jpg

Sometimes, well a lot of the times, I really wish I should just start studying anatomy and propertion.

Everytime I have tried to, I end up stopping becuase I either find its too boring and lose interest. I also feel, and this is embaressing to admit, that Im not "smart enough" to learn it.
Seems like a lot of information to try and take in.
Not to mention that it jsut seems to suck all the fun away.

Then there are times where I just say to myself, make sure youre doing this for enjoyment. Afterall that should be the whole point for me. Im not trying to be a professional or making a career out of it.
The hard part is, it often is really frustrating not being able to draw well. This then cuases me to go back and think about learning anatomy.

I mean where to even begin with learning anatomy, it just seems soo daunting and overwhelming that I would rather just go back to shitty drawings till i get mad and start the whole should or shouldnt i learn anatomy arguement all over again in my head.
The whole thing just repeats itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment